Thank you for using our service.
These terms and conditions describe the names of corporations providing services and their relationships with service members or non-members and include informative information to help you use the services.
- If you use the service or sign up as a service member, you will confirm or agree to these terms and conditions and related operating policies, so please take a moment to review them carefully.
- If you sign up as a member, you can use the service more conveniently.
- You can apply for membership after reading and agreeing to these terms and conditions, which we accept to complete the membership process and grant you a service account. Account refers to the member identification unit established to manage each member’s service history since the member logged in to the service. Members can use a variety of services more conveniently through their accounts.
- We cherish your personal information. In order to provide services smoothly, we collect and use personal information only within the purpose and scope agreed by members, and safely manage it in accordance with laws related to personal information protection.
There are some precautions regarding service use.
- We are doing our best to make your service free and convenient. However, in order for you to use the service safely, we need your help and cooperation. In order to ensure safe use of your services and to protect your rights, your services may be restricted in the following cases, so we ask for your confirmation and compliance.
- Information such as name, date of birth, etc. should not be falsely recorded when registering as a member. Please ensure that the information registered in your membership account is kept up to date. You must not sell, transfer, lend, or offer your account as collateral to anyone else or allow them to use it. In addition, you should not use other people’s accounts without permission. Please refer to the account management policy for details on this.
You can terminate the service contract at any time.
- A member may withdraw from the membership at any time by applying for the termination of the service use contract, and in such cases, we will deal with it without delay as prescribed by the relevant statutes, etc.
If the service contract is terminated, all data of the member, including all posts attached to the member’s account, will be extinguished and irreversible, except in accordance with relevant statutes and privacy policies.
- To make it easier for you to know, post the terms and conditions and operating policies and revise them after prior notice.
- We may amend these terms and conditions, accounts, and post-management policies from time to time, but we will inform the service of the reason for the amendment and the date of application in advance. In addition, any significant changes to terms and conditions that may be unfavorable to you will be notified at least 30 days in advance and notified individually by separate electronic means (e-mail, in-service notifications, etc.).
- We look forward to hearing from you on the change of the terms and conditions from the date they are posted to the day they take effect. If your comments are not received by us after the above period, you are deemed to agree to use the service in accordance with the changed terms and conditions. We are very sorry, but if you do not agree to the changed terms and conditions, the provision of such services subject to the changed terms and conditions may no longer be possible.
Basically, these terms and conditions apply to services, but in addition to these terms and conditions, operating policies may be applied to reflect the unique characteristics of each individual service. Therefore, if the separate terms and conditions and operation policies set the provision of individual services differently from the operation policies of these terms, accounts, and posts, the separate terms and conditions and operation policies shall apply. Please check these information on each individual service initial screen.