Article 1 : Purpose
- The purpose of these terms and conditions is to prescribe the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Company and its users and other necessary matters for the use of the services provided by FGRAPH OU.
Article 2 : Definition
- “We” means FGRAPH OU, a corporation that provides services. “User” means a user who agrees to the terms and conditions and uses the services provided by FGRAPH OU.
Article 3 : Collection and consent of personal information.
- Our company, FGRAPH OU, values the privacy of users who use applications and websites. We collect and use personal information only to provide services to users.
- We collect only the information you enter, and the information you collect is used for the use of the service as described above. We can also collect your cookies anonymously (IP address, operating system, date of visit,etc.), so you don’t have to worry about privacy issues.
- You can refuse to collect cookies through settings, and if you refuse to collect cookies by setting up, some services will be restricted or It may not be possible.
Article 4 : Use of personal information collected
- The user’s information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, and improve bugs.
- Send updates and related information. If you don’t want it, you can refuse it, and we won’t be responsible for any damage caused by it.
Find and prevent fraud and increase security. To prevent security issues and harm to users, prevent it.
- User information may be provided and used at the request of a legal agency.
- If we require personal information for a specific purpose, we notify you that your personal information has been used.
- We only use your personal information for development, analysis, and security purposes. Other than this, We don’t use any of them.
- When you provide the information you have collected to the outside world. We do not provide any personal information we collect about you to third parties or others.
- Except for the following cases It will be disclosed to you as described below or at the time of collection. It can be provided to the analysis company for analysis.
- For the preservation and safety of property, the company may provide personal information to the legal institution upon the request of the legal institution.
- If the company is merged or sold to another company, existing personal information may be transferred to the merger and acquisition company for smooth operation and use.
Article 5 : Registration
- We may refuse to sign up for an applicant (who has entered information and completed the terms and conditions agreement to sign up). For that reason, it can be rejected by the following six.
- Where he/she has joined in the name of another person or has ever joined in the name of another person.
- In some cases, a user’s license is forcibly forfeited. In the event of a breach of the terms and conditions or a breach of the terms and conditions.
- If you are under 15 years of age If you have attempted to sign up for an illegal reason or have used an illegal program
- In the case of a person who is likely to be illegally or unfairly used. Subscription may be denied due to the circumstances.
Article 6 : Personal Information Collected
- The collected personal information is used as follows.
- If your consent is received, we will send you new information via email.
- Provide, maintain, improve, and improve services with collected personal information.
- We will send urgent information such as notice to your saved e-mail.
Article 7 : Exceptions
- In addition to these terms and conditions, we may create a separate operating policy.
- If the user’s password is disclosed and abused, we will not be responsible for any of it. We may change the terms and conditions if necessary.
Article 8 : Termination of Use Agreement
- The user can terminate the contract at any time.
- If the user cancels the contract, the company will keep personal information for 3 months and then discard it.
- If the contract is terminated, the user will no longer be able to use the services of FGRAPH OU.
- We may unilaterally terminate or restrict your contract for the following reasons.
- A person who violates our terms and conditions or is at risk of violation
Use of illegal programs, malicious programs, etc. If there are any other reasons as determined by the Company,
Article 9 : Update
- Service updates are in progress and may require the following actions. To update software or services, update the software. (e.g., the latest version of a browser or the latest status of mobile phones and tablets) We may update our services at any time without notice.
Article 10 : Limitation of Liability
- We cannot compensate for any problems caused by the leakage of passwords and personal information caused by the user’s failure.
- We are not responsible for the use of free services unless otherwise provided in the relevant statutes.
- The Company shall cause damage to a third party due to the illegal activities of the user or I shall not be liable for any damages caused by unauthorized use of other members’ information.
- You (user) are responsible for the data and information provided.
Article 11 : Act and subordinate statute
- Our company’s headquartered is located in Estonia and is subject to Estonia regulations. Therefore, the dispute between us and the user shall be governed by the Estonia National Law.
Article 12 : Ownership
- The logo, service and content of FGRAPH OU. are protected by copyright. We are legally responsible for generating revenue by using the above three.
Article 13 : Feedback
- You may provide feedback to us. Any ideas, complaints, suggestions, etc. Please send your feedback to [email protected]
Article 14 : Restrictions on Company Behavior
- We will never monitor your activities. We do not use the collected personal information for profit. We will never provide the collected personal information to the outside unless requested by a legal agency.
Article 15 : Beta Test
- We can occasionally offer new exclusions. Beta testing is provided only for experimentation and service enhancement. We will correct any errors that occur during the beta test. If you find any errors, please contact us to [email protected]
- If you have any questions about the company, please contact us at the email address below.
- Email address:[email protected]
- Thank you for reading it.